Sleeps: 6-8 • Pet friendly
Bedrooms: 3 bedrooms: private king upstairs (sleeper sofa in same room), queen & twin/full bunks on main.
Highlights: South facing spectacular mountain view. 4 person square hot tub on screened porch facing the view.
Off: $125/night, $750/week
Peak: $145/night, $870/week
Prime: $250/night, $1,500/week
Priced for 4 adults, extra adults at $10/night/person. Cleaning fee may be higher for large groups. 12% lodging tax & $85 cleaning fee.
- Real log cabin at top of mountain – spectacular south-face view
- Private king & ½ bath upstairs with private deck, and a sleeper sofa in king bedroom if parents want young children close by
- 2 bedrooms on main level: queen & twin-over-full bunk – great for the kids!
- Full bath on main level
- Large wood-burning fireplace in great room
- Screened porch with swing & hot tub
- Extending observation deck – perfect for picnics & stargazing
- Swing set & hammock in large yard
- Paved road access
- Outdoor fire pit
- Complimentary High Speed Wireless Internet
Enjoy true Southern hospitality in this real log cabin perched high on the mountain that offers all the comforts you could desire. Cozy up in front of the wood-burning fireplace on the baby-soft leather furniture and take in the mountain view while enjoying the satellite TV/DVD or CD player. High-speed wireless internet is complementary for use with your laptop. Both the day- and nighttime views are incredible, making this cabin a must have for bird watchers and stargazers alike. You’ll love the bubbling hot tub, swing and rocking chairs on the screened porch, as well as the large open air deck that is perfect for a sunset glass of wine with your sweetheart. Outdoor dining is facilitated by the two picnic tables and gas BBQ grill. The private upstairs bedroom features a king bed, half-bath and private deck. There are two additional bedrooms on the main level (queen and twin-over-full bunks) and a full bath. The children will adore the outdoor fire pit and play set with swings/slide/rock wall, while you relax in the hammock. This cabin is the perfect choice for a romantic getaway or families with kids.