Sleeps: 6 • Dog friendly
Bedrooms: 3 bedrooms: 1 king, 2 queen
Highlights: Spectacular views. Outdoor Wood Fireplace. Very private.
Off: $175/night, $1050/week
Peak: $185/night, $1110/week
Prime: $350/night, $2,100/week
Priced for 4 adults, extra adults at $10/night/person. Cleaning fee may be higher for large groups.
12% lodging tax, $30 guest services & $125 cleaning fee.
At a glance:
- King Master Suite, Queen Suite on Main, Queen Suite on Lower Level
- Exceptional Long Range South-Facing Views
- High-End Finishes Throughout
- Big Screen Smart TV in Downstairs Media Room
- Gas Log Fireplace in Main Level Gathering Room, Wood Burning Fireplace Outdoors
- Hot Tub on Lower Deck, Open to the Stars
- Outdoor Dining Table, Rocking Chairs, Hammock
- Gravel Access (4WD Not Required), Paved Driveway and Parking Area
- Complimentary High Speed Wireless Internet
- Smart TVs in All Bedrooms
Constructed in 2015, this stunning home offers outstanding accommodations for a romantic retreat, or a group of six. Our first home off of My Mountain, it is conveniently located off Highway 5, just a mile or so past Mercier Orchards. Long-range views will draw you to the large, wrap-around deck, which is gated to keep your pups safe (yes, your dog family members are welcome here)! The kitchen is cozy, but extraordinarily well-equipped with high-end stainless appliances (gas stove, cooktop) and granite counters. You’ll find that same attention to detail throughout the home: comfortable beds, quality linens and leather furniture. The king master is upstairs, with a private balcony and walk-in, two-person shower, with a rain shower head in the center in addition to individual private shower heads on each side. There is a private, queen bedroom on each of the two remaining floors, with en-suite full baths. Downstairs is comprised of a media/fun room with board games and game table, wet bar, and large screen smart TV with satellite service. Of course, high speed internet is always complimentary. You will find a large hot tub, which is open to the stars, on the lower level deck. Climb in, sink down into the steaming water, lie back, and take in the stunning night skies free of the light pollution of the city. You will treasure every moment spent at the perfectly charming, indescribably lovely, Coppertop Ridge! Book your stay today!