Sleeps: 2 • Pet Friendly
Bedrooms: 1 King Bedroom
Highlights: Excellent north-west facing mountain view. Large square hot tub. Fenced yard. High speed wireless internet.
Off: $120/night, $720/week
Peak: $145/night, $870/week
Prime: $175/night, $1,050/week
At a glance:
- Cozy 1-bedroom (King), 1 Full Bath with Granite Counter & Waterfall Sink!
- Absolutely Private Deck with Large Hot Tub, Gas & Charcoal Grills
- Long Range Mountain Views
- TV in Great Room & Bedroom – Each on Separate Satellite System
- Complimentary High Speed Wireless Internet
- Paved Road Access, Concrete Driveway
- Wood Burning Fireplace in Great Room
You’ll be the star of this sweet one-bedroom, one bath cabin with a spectacular mountain view. If you’re looking for a romantic getaway, look no further. Decorated in antiques and folk art, the living room has comfortable leather furniture, satellite TV/DVD with DVD library, and wood-burning fireplace. This is the perfect spot to snuggle up with your honey. Feel free to bring your laptop and make use of the high-speed wireless Internet. The bedroom features a king-size white cedar bed and TV/DVD on its on satellite system. When you wake in the morning, you’ll see the mountains through the French doors that lead out to the spacious, covered back deck. Have your morning coffee while enjoying the breath-taking view. The game table and supply of board games will keep you occupied on rainy days. Out under the stars, and completely secluded and private is the large spa which faces the view. Soak your cares away under a full moon. For romance, let American Idyll satisfy your needs. (This cabin has a large, fenced-in yard, and accepts pets.)