Sleeps: 8 • Dog-friendly to small and medium dogs
Bedrooms: 4 bedrooms: 2 king, 2 queen
Highlights: West facing deck with porch that wraps around. Gorgeous view! Very private hot tub room with gas fireplace.
Off: $222/night, $1330/week
Peak: $246/night, $1476/week
Prime: $480/night, $2880/week
Priced for 4 adults, extra adults at $10/night/person. Cleaning fee may be higher for large groups.
13% lodging tax, $30 guest services & $175 cleaning fee.
At a glance:
- King Master Loft with Tile Shower for Two
- 1 King, 2 Queens on lower level, 2.5 baths total
- Large Great Room/Kitchen/Dining
- Hot Tub on Screened Porch with Gas Log Fireplace
- Gorgeous West-Facing Sunset Views
- Large Yard Area with Picnic Table, Horseshoe Pit, Fire Pit
- Perfect for Dogs: Lots of land to run!
- Hammock, Rocking Chairs
- Large Screen TV/Surround Sound System
- Complimentary High Speed Wireless Internet
- Complimentary Netflix
- Gravel access, driveway is concrete at steepest part.
Picture perfect mountain views and superb accommodations. King master loft with gas-log fireplace, west-facing view of the mountains from bed, and an enormous bathroom featuring dual-head tile shower as well as his and her sinks. Western-style lodge décor in the great room, with wood-burning fireplace, half-bath, large flat-screen TV/DVD surround sound, roomy kitchen and large wrap around deck with gas grill, hammock, rockers and picnic table. French doors to the spa room where you can soak in the hot tub while enjoying the view, and then snuggle by the fire with a glass of wine. Downstairs are two queen bedrooms, one king bedroom, full bath and porch with swing. King and one of the queen bedrooms have flat-screen TV, one queen does not. You won’t feel like working, but complimentary high speed wireless Internet is provided. The cabin's beautiful grounds have a horseshoe pit and campfire ring and overlooks a horse farm. In this setting stress doesn't stand a chance!