In an effort to minimize risk from Covid-19 we are taking extra cleaning measures. Things you can do if you feel uneasy traveling during this time:
- Don’t travel. The safest thing to do right now is stay home, especially if you have at risk persons in your party (immune/respiratory compromised, elderly, very young.) If you have made plans to travel and decide not to, we will hold your reservation deposit for one year for you to reschedule at the same cabin.
- Bring paper/plastic plates, utensils and cups to use.
- Bring bleach wipes, hand sanitizer, Lysol spray to apply to surfaces. We will already have done this, but too much is never enough in this virus experience.
- Avoid congregating closely and practice social distancing.
- Spend time outdoors.
- Limit number of persons in the hot tub to two at a time.
- Travel in small groups with whom you have already been quarantined.
- Make it a practice to have bleach wipes in the bathrooms for wipe down of commode and sinks regularly.
- Practice good hand washing – 20 seconds, with soap and warm water, scrubbing well.
- Avoid touching face, eyes, mouth, nose.
- Wear masks when not eating, when shopping downtown or in any public place.
- If you feel unwell, seek medical treatment immediately and advise our office of same. If you have any symptoms of Covid prior to your trip, please do NOT come.
We want everyone to enjoy time in our beautiful area in a safe and healthy manner.