Sleeps: 8-10 • Dog friendly
Bedrooms: 3 bedrooms: Upstairs king bedroom with private balcony and bath, main level king with private bath. Bedroom with 2 bunk beds. Futon.
Highlights: Spectacular west/northwest view. Loft with teepee containing double bed and fake campfire. Large hot tub facing the view.
Off: $210/night, $1260/week
Peak: $228/night, $1368/week
Prime: $480/night, $2880/week
Priced for 4 adults, extra adults at $10/night/person.* Cleaning fee may be higher for large groups.
13% lodging tax, $30 guest services & $175 cleaning fee.
At a glance:
- Stunning Home with Panoramic West Facing Sunset View
- 2 King Master Suites with Full Baths
- Third Bedroom with 2 sets of Bunks
- Queen Mattress in Giant Teepee in Loft!
- Sunken Hot Tub on Large, Wrap Around Deck
- Game Room with Pool Table, Darts, Gas Log Fireplace
- Wood Burning Fireplace in Great Room
- High Speed Wireless Internet is Complimentary
- All TVs are Roku-enabled streaming with FREE YouTubTV service. Log-in to your own Netflix, HBO, Prime, etc. accounts.
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Weber Gas Grill
- Easy Access & Concrete Driveway
Gorgeous Indian-themed lodge cabin, high on the mountain in a lush forested setting with gorgeous sunset views and plenty to entertain the whole family. Only a few steps to get into the cabin and a master on the main level make this a sound choice for anyone with mobility issues. The high ceilings, huge wall of windows and open floor plan provide a light, airy environment. The great room offers a wood burning fireplace, flat screen Roku-enabled TV/DVD and the kitchen/dining area are fully equipped and ready for you to whip up tasty meals.
The main level king bedroom as an en suite full bath, and French doors to the large deck. Upstairs is a private bedroom featuring king log bed, gas log fireplace, en suite bath with jacuzzi tub and separate shower, private balcony and Roku-enabled TV/DVD. Downstairs is a family game room, also with Roku-enabled V/DVD, a pool table, futon, and a bedroom with two sets of bunk beds w/another Roku-enabled TV/DVD, as well as a full bath. The spacious outdoor hot tub is sunken into the deck and faces the spectacular view. And in the loft area, for the child in all of us, an authentic hand-painted teepee to play and sleep in, complete with “camp fire” that lights up & crackles & pine trees with mini lights.
Whether a romantic getaway for two, or a family trip, Wooden Indian is sure to please!