Sleeps: 6 • Pet friendly
Bedrooms: 3 bedrooms: King bedroom leading onto deck, queen loft and queen bedroom downstairs.
Highlights: West facing partial mountain view. Very private hot tub on lower deck with accompanying table and chairs.
Off: $130/night, $780/week
Peak: $160night, $960/week
Prime: $275/night, $1,650/week
Priced for 4 adults, extra adults at $10/night/person. Cleaning fee may be higher for large groups. 12% lodging tax & $95 cleaning fee.
- Three bedrooms (1 King, 2 Queen), each on their own floor with their own bath.
- Upstairs and lower level queen bedrooms have TV; main level king bedroom DOES NOT have a TV
- King Master has Jacuzzi tub, Lower Queen has full bath, Loft Queen has shower.
- Large square hot tub on lower deck.
- Gas Grill
- Wood burning fireplace
- Faces West for sunset views.
- One TV in Great Room with DVD/VCR, Separate Satellite System/TV in Game Room
- Game Room has pool table & foosball.
- Complimentary High Speed Wireless Internet
Spend cozy nights in the refreshing solitude of the forest in this three-story cabin. The loft master bedroom features a queen bed, bath (shower only, no tub on this level) and private deck to enjoy the treetop view. The main level offers a comfortable living room with leather furniture, wood-burning fireplace, CD player, satellite TV/DVD, dining and kitchen areas, plus bedroom with king bed, and a full bath. On the lower level is a third bedroom with queen bed, full bath and game room with pool table, Foosball and satellite TV on a separate system. Two large decks with gas BBQ grill and a hot tub beckon you to relax and renew your spirits. Let the winds whisper you to sleep at this charming, authentic log cabin retreat.