Sleeps: 5 • Pet friendly to certain breeds. Not cat friendly.
Bedrooms: 2 king suites, twin sleeper chair in downstairs living area.
Highlights: Spectacular west-facing mountain view. STUNNING square hot tub. High speed wireless internet.
Off: $155/night, $930/week
Peak: $170/night, $1,020/week
Prime: $275/night, $1,650/week
Priced for 4 adults, extra adults at $10/night/person. Cleaning fee may be higher for large groups. 12% lodging tax & $100 cleaning fee.
At a glance:
- 2 King suites - 1 loft, 1 downstairs, each with full bath. Twin sleeper in downstairs living area
- Stunning West-facing views
- Large, luxurious hot tub on lower level screened porch
- Gas grill
- Excellent seclusion & privacy
- Gravel access
- Wood-burning Fireplace in Great Room, gas log fireplace on main level screened porch and in downstairs living area.
- Complimentary High Speed Wireless Internet
This beautiful home has an amazing view and amenities galore! Three-story, two bedroom, 2.5 bath with two king suites and TWO living spaces allows complete privacy for 2 couples. The downstairs living area features satellite TV, mini-fridge, Keurig coffee maker, and gas log fireplace. Roomy kitchen & dining area face the view. Multi-level wrap around screened and covered decks/outdoor space are well equipped with furniture and dining to maximize outdoor time enjoying the fresh air and sunsets. The magnificent hot tub with many jets is tucked away on a separate screened porch and offers total privacy and beautiful views of the mountains. When it is time for dinner, throw the steaks onto the gas barbeque grill on the main level deck and set the outdoor dining table next to the cozy gas log fireplace while they cook. Exceptional attention to detail and quality from top to bottom are what you’ll experience when you schedule some Sunshine in the Pines!