Sleeps: 6 • Pet friendly to small dogs
Bedrooms: 3 bedrooms: Private king, Private Queen, Private with Two Twins. 2.5 baths.
Highlights: Spectacular north-facing mountain view
Off: $165/night, $990/week
Peak: $185/night, $1,100/week
Prime: $350/night, $2,100/week
Priced for 4 adults, extra adults at $10/night/person. Cleaning fee may be higher for large groups. 12% lodging tax & $100 cleaning fee.
- At top of mountain – spectacular long range views
- Private, square hot tub on deck facing view
- 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Set of Twins (NEW bed sets in King and Queen as Jan '15)
- 2.5 Baths
- Gas grill
- Sirius Satellite Radio
- Complimentary High Speed Wireless Internet
- 44” Plasma High Definition Television in Great Room
- 26" Flat Screen TV in King Master
- 22" Flat Screen TV in Queen Bedroom
- 22" Flat Screen TV in Twin Bedroom
- 32" Flat Screen TV in Game Room
- All TVs are on the Dish Hopper System
- Juke Box, Darts, Pool Table in Game Room
- Screened Porch
- Paved Access, Paved Driveway
Sitting at the summit of our mountain, this gorgeous cabin, with a great room shaped like the cockpit of an airplane, offers spectacular panoramic views of North Carolina, Georgia and Tennessee. Furnished with extremely comfortable furniture, the large living area with enormous floor-to-ceiling picture windows features a gas log fireplace, brand new, 44” plasma high definition television/DVD, wireless DSL internet modem (just bring your laptop!) and spacious kitchen for whipping up a tasty meal. Enjoy the fruits of your culinary labor in the dining room or out on the deck. Also on the main level is the king master suite with private bath (shower only in this bathroom, no tub), a wonderful screened-in porch and a gas barbeque grill. Upstairs you’ll find plenty of room for family & friends with an additional queen bedroom, twin beds in the third bedroom, and a second full bath. The downstairs game room features a pool table, dart board and juke box offering your favorite hits of the 50s and 60s, Ms. Pacman arcade game, plus a half-bath. The views are spectacular from every room, but perhaps none so lovely as that from the outdoor hot tub….soak away your cares under a canopy of brilliant stars as the full moon rises over you. When only the best will do, take off in Plane View! This cabin accepts small dogs only.