Sleeps: 8 • Pet friendly
Bedrooms: 3 bedrooms: King & queen in loft, two private queens.
Highlights: Very pretty east facing mountain view. Large hot tub on downstairs covered porch facing the view.
Off: $145/night, $870/week
Peak: $160/night, $960/week
Prime: $300/night, $1800/week
Priced for 4 adults, extra adults at $10/night/person. Cleaning fee may be higher for large groups.
12% lodging tax, $30 guest services & $150 cleaning fee.
At a glance:
- Paved road access
- Huge loft with King on one side, Queen on the other, plus bath with Jacuzzi Tub (no shower on this level)
- Queen on Main level with full bath
- Queen on Lower level with full bath
- Pool table, complimentary high speed wireless
- Fabulous screened porch with porch swing, rockers, charcoal grill
- Large, square hot tub on lower level covered deck - entirely private
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Gorgeous view
- Complimentary High Speed Wireless Internet
- Complimentary Netflix
Make this your "first choice" cabin and fall in love with the mountains! This cabin has an impressive view of mountain range after mountain range and faces east so you can enjoy the incredible sunrises. The master suite has a king bed, Jacuzzi tub and a separate loft with queen bed to tuck in the children. On the main level in the living room there is a gas log fireplace, stereo w/CD player and satellite TV/DVD, a bedroom with queen bed and full bath. On the lower level is a third bedroom with queen bed, private full bath and a game room with pool table, satellite TV, stereo. The cabin has a large screened-in deck with charcoal BBQ grill and swing and another covered deck with hot tub facing the mountain view. In addition, there is a covered area for parking motorcycles and the access to this home is entirely paved (although the flat driveway/parking area is gravel).