Sleeps: 8 • Pet friendly
Bedrooms: 3 bedrooms: King & queen in loft, two private queens.
Highlights: Very pretty east facing mountain view. Large hot tub on downstairs covered porch facing the view.
Off: $186/night, $1116/week
Peak: $210/night, $1260/week
Prime: $360/night, $2160/week
Priced for 4 adults, extra adults at $10/night/person. Cleaning fee may be higher for large groups.
13% lodging tax, $30 guest services & $175 cleaning fee.
At a glance:
- Paved road access
- Huge loft with King on one side, Queen on the other, plus bath with Jacuzzi Tub (no shower on this level)
- Queen on Main level with full bath and Roku-enabled TV
- Queen on Lower level with full bath and Roku-enabled TV
- Game Room with Pool table and Roku-enabled TV
- Fabulous screened porch with comfy rockers and a gas grill
- Large, square hot tub on lower level covered deck - entirely private
- Outdoor Fire Pit - firewood provided
- Gorgeous view
- Complimentary High Speed Wireless Internet
- Complimentary Netflix and Amazon Prime
Make this your "first choice" cabin and fall in love with the mountains! This cabin has an impressive view of mountain range after mountain range and faces east so you can enjoy the incredible sunrises. Here's a secret -- bring a bag of kernal corn, spread it along the ridge of the back yard, sit back and watch the parade of deer pass through...just a few feet away!
The master suite has a king bed, Jacuzzi tub and a separate loft with queen bed to tuck in the children. On the main level in the living room there is a gas log fireplace, stereo w/CD player and Roku-enabled TV with Netflix and Amazon Prime. The bedroom on the main floor off from the kitchen is perfect for Mom with a queen bed, full bath and Roku-enabled TV. The kitchen has a new oven as of December, 2020 with full amenities for family-style cooking.
On the lower level is a third bedroom with queen bed, private full bath and a game room with pool table and it's own Roku-enabled TV for Game Day events! Misty Pines has a large screened-in deck with a propane gas BBQ grill and another covered deck with hot tub facing the mountain view. Top it off with a covered area for parking motorcycles and stashing firewood. Access to this home is entirely paved (although the flat driveway/parking area is gravel). There are only a couple of steps to get in the home, perfect for Mom or Dad whose climbed enough stairs in their lifetime!