Pet Free Home! While all of our homes are meticulously cleaned, this home is extra perfect for anyone with serious allergies.
Sleeps: 7-9 • Not pet friendly
Bedrooms: 3 bedrooms: king and sleeper sofa in large loft, private king downstairs, private with twin-over-full bunks downstairs
Highlights: Pretty south facing mountain view. Very large hot tub on screened porch with fireplace facing the view. Outdoor fire pit.
Off: $155/night, $930/week
Peak: $175/night, $1,050/week
Prime: $350/night, $2,100/week
Priced for 4 adults, extra adults at $10/night/person. Cleaning fee may be higher for large groups. 12% lodging tax & $120 cleaning fee.
At a glance:
- 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath home with outstanding privacy
- Pretty South-Facing Mountain View
- Large, gently sloped lot with lots of room to run — excellent for children
- 2 King bedrooms – 1 in the loft, 1 on lower level
- 1 bedroom with twin-over-full bunks – kids love it!
- Enormous 52” Flat Screen TV/DVD (Dish Network satellite)
- One of the largest/best hot tubs on the mountain with gas fireplace beside it
- Wrap-around porch with rockers, porch swing & outdoor dining
- Private balcony off enormous king suite, facing the view
- Complimentary High Speed Wireless Internet
You've imagined it, you've dreamt it, now come experience it. This hideaway cabin with pretty mountain view & southern exposure is tucked away for complete privacy. Features include loft master suite with king bed, satellite TV/DVD, Jacuzzi-jetted garden tub and separate shower, sitting area with sleeper sofa, gas log fireplace, TV/VCR and balcony overlooking the view. The main floor boasts two living room areas, one in front of the wood-burning fireplace and the other to enjoy the 52" flat screen satellite TV/DVD. Also on this level is a screened-in covered deck with bubbling hot tub, gas log fireplace and a huge open air deck w/gas BBQ and swing. The lower level has a game room with pool table, dart board, gas log fireplace, satellite TV/DVD. This level has a bedroom with king bed, full bath and a third bedroom with a bunk bed (twin on top, double on the bottom). Enjoy the spacious yard area and fire pit - perfect for roasting hot dogs and marshmallows, and after dark, you can wish upon a shooting star from the swing on the deck. Pack your bags, your dream is waiting.