Sleeps: 6-8 • Pet friendly
Bedrooms: 3 bedrooms: 2 king master suites with en-suite bath, 1 king bedroom with full bath across the hall. Custom covered wagon bed. Futon
Highlights: Spectacular long range south facing view. Fun game room & media area, Very large hot tub on screened porch.
Off: $205/night, $1,230/week
Peak: $225/night, $1,350/week
Prime: $500/night, $3,000/week
Priced for 4 adults, extra adults at $10/night/person.* Cleaning fee may be higher for large groups. 12% lodging tax & $150 cleaning fee.
*During PRIME season, this cabin is priced for up to EIGHT persons (adults/children or any combination thereof) Extra person charges apply above this number.
- Spectacular South-facing long range view
- Paved Road Access, Covered Carport
- Extremely private decks, large hot tub on screened porch with gas fireplace
- Wood burning fireplace in great room, dining for 6, plus 3 at bar
- Pool table in loft with wet bar and futon
- 3 King Bedrooms, 2 with En-Suite Bathrooms with jetted tub and separate tile shower; 1 with Full Bath just across the hall.
- Chuck-Wagon Bed for the Kids (or “Kids at Heart”) in the game room against the rear wall.
- Media Area in Back of Game Room with sumptuous leather theatre-style seating & Huge Flat Screen TV w/Surround Sound
- Game room with air hockey, rebound shuffleboard, darts, game table
- Few stairs to Main Level – excellent for guests with limited mobility
- Complimentary High Speed Wireless Internet
Happy Trails are yours in this top-of-the-line cabin. Outfitted with a Western theme and lacking no amenity, this large mountain-top cabin features a great room with wood-burning fireplace and buttery-soft leather furniture that beckons you to sit and take in the outrageous mountain views - mile after mile of peaks that soothe the spirit and calm the senses.
A fully equipped kitchen and large dining area with ample seating, all superbly decorated, invite you to prepare and enjoy sumptuous feasts with your special someone. You'll feel completely at home in any of the three king bedrooms – all gorgeously decorated down to the last detail. Two of the king suites offer attached full baths with separate jetted shower and Jacuzzi tub, hand-painted "his and hers" porcelain sinks, and custom tile work.
With spectacular mountain views from ALL bedrooms, you may never want to get up...but when you do, the game room with air hockey, darts, shuffleboard, and gas-log fireplace will keep you entertained. Tucked away in this spacious game room is a custom covered wagon bed perfect for delighting your little one and a private media area with 52" flat screen high definition TV with surround sound, and 4 leather theatre-style recliners - perfect for watching your favorite movie!!
Don’t miss the loft with its 8’ pool table and “Sagebrush Saloon” with custom wood bar top hand-crafted by the multi-talented owners. End your evenings with a soak in the huge hot tub with full-body massage jets, perfectly nestled in a private screened-in porch with gas log fireplace and mountain views. Come experience the ultimate in luxury, and let Happy Trails put a song in your heart...until we meet again.