Sleeps: 7 • Pet friendly
Bedrooms: 3 bedrooms: King loft, two private queens on lower level
Highlights: Excellent west-facing mountain view. High speed wireless internet. Round hot tub with fireplace on screened porch. Outdoor fire pit.
Off: $155/night, $930/week
Peak: $175/night, $1,050/week
Prime: $300/night, $1,800/week
Priced for 4 adults, extra adults at $10/night/person. Cleaning fee may be higher for large groups. 12% lodging tax & $100 cleaning fee.
- Stunning Home with West-Facing Views – Sunsets!!
- King Master Loft with Private Bath (Tile Double Shower, His and Her Sinks)
- Wood Burning Fireplace in Great Room
- Two Private Queen Bedrooms, 1 Full Bath Downstairs
- Game Room with TV, Pool Table, Foosball, Gas Log Fireplace
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Wrap Around Deck, Glider, Rockers
- Screened Porch with Hot Tub, Gas Log Fireplace
- Complimentary High Speed Wireless Internet
- Gravel Road Access – 4WD Not Required
The spirit of the noble Cherokee envelops you as you enter the front door of this beautiful cabin decorated in Native American décor. The main living area is luxuriously appointed and features a river stone wood-burning fireplace, satellite TV/DVD and a spectacular west-facing view for enjoying the sunsets. French doors will beckon you outside to relax on the rockers and glider loveseat. Seating for 6 in the dining room and a large, modern kitchen allows the entire group to gather for dinner. Enjoy time with your loved ones playing games at the card table/game area, or curl up with one of many selections from the in-cabin library. In the romantic sleeping loft that looks out over the mountains is a king-size bed, gas log fireplace, satellite TV/DVD and large, tiled double shower. Two additional queen bedrooms on the lower level, plus a full bath, provide plenty of sleeping room. Tucked away, with complete and total privacy, is a bubbling hot tub and outdoor gas log fireplace on a screened-in covered porch. You’ll love relaxing in the game room with gas log fireplace, pool table, dart board, Foosball and satellite TV. The well-landscaped grounds are equipped with an outdoor fire pit, so bring your “s’mores fixins” and your best ghost stories, and enjoy!