Sleeps: 10 • Dog friendly
Bedrooms: 5 bedrooms, 4 Master Suites: 3 kings, 1 queen. 5th bedroom has a set of twins. Two kings upstairs, 1 king on main level, 1 queen plus twins on lower level.
Highlights: Spectacular views. Faces West. Enormous Hot Tub
Off: $365/night, $2190/week
Peak: $450/night, $2,700/week
Prime: $650/night, $3,900/week
Priced for 4 adults, extra adults at $20/night/person.* Cleaning fee may be higher for large groups.
13% lodging tax, $30 guest services & $250 cleaning fee.
*During PRIME season, this cabin is priced for up to EIGHT persons (adults/children or any combination thereof) Extra person charges apply above this number.
At a glance:
- 56” DLP Flat Screen in Great Room, 46” LCD Flat Screen in Rec Room, 37” LCD Flat Screen in Master (Main Level Bedroom), 32” LCD Flat Screens in all other bedrooms, 15” Flat Screen in Kitchen
- Blue Ray DVD in living room, Bose 3-2-1 sound system in Rec Room
- All TVs are Roku-enabled streaming offering YouTubeTV channel service. Log-in to your own Netflix, Prime, HBO, etc.
- Spectacular mountain views.
- Pool Table, Foosball, Shuffleboard, Game Table and Wet Bar in huge downstairs living area and game room
- Hot Tub on deck overlooking beautiful mountain views
- Complimentary High Speed Wireless Internet
- Easy gravel access and parking.
4300 square feet rough hewn log home with end of the road privacy and stunning north/northwest-facing views. With 4 suites and a bedroom with two twins, you're able to bring the whole family for celebrations and time together.
The huge kitchen has high end finishes and an adjacent dining table to seat 10. The large flat screen TV in the great room with two-sided wood burning fireplace has a wall of windows, allowing you to appreciate being perched high on the mountain while enjoying the indoor amenities. There is a king master suite on the main with two-sided gas log fireplace, soaking tub, walk in tile shower and his and hers sinks. French doors lead out to the large deck.
Upstairs, two additional king suites await, separated by a cozy reading alcove: the perfect place to hunker down with a good book. The yellow suite has a soaking tub and walk in tile shower, and the blue suite has only the walk in shower. Both are gorgeous!
The massive game room downstairs offers a comfy circular sofa in front of a gas log fireplace and 46" flat screen TV. Enjoy the wet bar, game table, pool table, shuffleboard or foosball while taking in your favorite team's big game. Kids are known to love this room, so if you can't find your teenager, check down here. Also on this level is a private queen bedroom (the red room) with en-suite bath, and a bedroom with two twin beds. The full bath also opens to the game room.
This beautiful home, in a beautiful setting, will bless you with happy memories of your mountain vacation. Reserve Blessings today!