Sleeps: 8 • Pet friendly to certain breeds.
Bedrooms: 3 queen in loft, queen on main, twins downstairs. Sleeper sofa in loft.
Highlights: Spectacular west-facing mountain view. Large square hot tub. High speed wireless internet.
Off: $145/night, $870/week
Peak: $165/night, $990/week
Prime: $275/night, $1,650/week
Priced for 4 adults, extra adults at $10/night/person. Cleaning fee may be higher for large groups. 12% lodging tax & $95 cleaning fee.
- Secluded Home with Stunning Sunset Views
- Queen in Loft with Private Bath
- Queen on Main with Adjacent Bath
- Downstairs Bedroom with Twin Beds & Private Bath
- Large Hot Tub on Lower Level Screened Porch
- Enormous Screened Porch on Main Level, Second Screened Porch on Upstairs Queen Bedroom
- Reading Loft with Queen Sleeper
- Decorated with Gorgeous Antiques & Comfy Leather Furniture
- Paved Road Access, Private & Secluded
- Complimentary High Speed Wireless Internet
- Wood Burning Fireplace on Main Level
- Ping Pong Table in Garage
Peace. Serenity. Stunning views. Togetherness. Cozy Fires. Family Time. Restoration of Sanity. If you’re so busy with daily life that you barely recognize the people who share your home with you, then it’s time for an “Altitude Adjustment”. If you want electronic games and lots of noise, this isn't’t for you. If you want to be reminded of what truly matters in life…to reconnect…to unplug…come enjoy this gorgeous home perched on top of the mountain. Three bedrooms, three bathrooms, large hot tub, unparalleled downtime. If you absolutely must keep in touch with the “real world”, high speed wireless is complimentary. But, just for a while, turn off the cell phone. Listen to the crackling of the fire, the breeze through the trees, and enjoy the view. Read. Relax. Adjust. Escape today.