Above the Rest Luxury Cabins
in the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Georgia
Cabin Rental Policies/Agreement
Between Guest(s) and Above the Rest Luxury Cabins, Agents for property
Our office is closed for CHECK
INS on Thanksgiving Day and December 24 & 25
- CHECK-OUT TIME IS 10:00 AM if your cabin is a turn-around; noon otherwise. Failure to depart the cabin on schedule shall constitute additional use of the cabin and result in additional rental fees of $75.00.
- DAMAGE TO PROPERTY - Premises are to be left in clean, undamaged condition. Dishwasher should be started, and/or dishes must be cleaned & returned to cabinets. Failure to do so constitutes additional use of cabin & additional rental fees commensurate with the usage may be assessed.
- GARBAGE DISPOSAL – All garbage must be bagged in trash bags provided & placed in outdoor containers prior to departure. Failure to properly bag and/or remove garbage from cabin constitutes additional use of cabin and additional rental fees $50.00 will be charged.
- NUMBER OF GUEST(S) - Rental is limited to stated number in the party. Unreported extra guests will result in additional charge of $25/guest/night plus applicable taxes will be assessed for extra persons.
- GLITTER/SILLY STRING/CONFETTI/PAINT/PAINT BALLS/ETC is STRICTLY prohibited in cabin and on grounds and their presence constitutes additional use of the cabin at a cost of $350.00.
- PET POLICY - Rental is limited to the stated number of pet(s) in the party. Additional pets found to be on the premises will result in assessment of $25/day/pet. Bringing unreported pets onto the premises, particularly to non-pet friendly cabins, constitutes additional use of cabin and additional rental fees will be charged in the amount of $350.00. Pets are not permitted in hot tub. Allowing pets in the hot tub constitutes additional use of cabin & additional rental fees will be charged in the amount of $350.00. Pets must be completely housebroken, well behaved, and pest free. Contamination of a home by fleas or other pet-associated pests constitutes additional use of cabin and additional rental fees will be charged in the amount of $350.00. Guest(s) agrees to bring pet crates if pets are uncomfortable or stressed by a new environment or being left alone. Owners are responsible for any damage done to a home by their pet(s). Pets are not permitted in/on beds. Additional rental fees may apply for excessive pet hair/laundering of comforters/quilts/mattress pads. Guest(s) agrees to be in full control of their pets at all times and takes full responsibility for their pet's well being.
- AGES OF GUEST(S) / FALSE PRETENSES - Rental is limited to adults of twenty-five (25) years of age or older.
- OWNER'S CLOSET - Rental units have a locked private Owner's Closet that is not part of the Guest(s) rental and Guest(s) agree(s) not to disturb same. Doing so constitutes additional use of cabin and additional rental fees will be charged in the amount of $350.00
- ACTS OF GOD - Agent(s) are not responsible for Acts of God, fire, strikes, war, road maintenance, and inclement weather.
- REPAIRS & SERVICE CALLS - Agent(s) can not guarantee against mechanical failures and Guest agrees to immediately notify Agent(s) of defective or non-working units. Every effort to repair or replace defective units quickly and efficiently will be made. No refunds will be given for failure of mechanical units. Service calls resulting from neglect or misuse of the Guest, or service calls found to be unnecessary & resulting in no repairs, constitute additional use of cabin and additional rental fees will be charged in the amount of the service call plus 10%. Guests are NOT authorized to call service agencies on behalf of Above the Rest Cabins and will be fully responsible for the cost of doing so.
- RIGHT OF ENTRY - Agent reserves the right to enter property to investigate disturbances, check occupancy, check damages, and make repairs as Agent(s) deem necessary. Agent will attempt to notify guest when service/repair entry is to take place.
- GAS LOG FIREPLACES - No other item besides gas logs will be burned in gas log fireplaces. It is unacceptable to use gas log fireplaces for the purpose of roasting marshmallows or preparing any food item. Doing so constitutes additional use of cabin and additional rental fees will be charged not less than $350 for doing so, and/or full replacement cost of the unit should it be irreparably damaged. Gas log fireplace use is seasonal and gas supply may be turned off by rental Agents during the off-season.
- WOOD BURNING FIREPLACES - Wood burning fireplaces are seasonal and Agent(s) will provide from Oct 1 through May 1. No fire will be left unattended, and no other item (charcoal, accelerants, etc.) will be burned in wood log fireplaces. Doing so constitutes additional use of cabin and additional rental fees will be charged in the amount of $250, if any items other than wood logs are burned in fireplace. FIREWOOD is provided for guest use with the understanding that normal wood consumption is 8-12 pieces per day. Guests who exceed normal wood consumption will be billed at $125.00 per full face cord, prorated for excess usage amount.
- FIRE-PITS - Agent(s) agree to provide firewood for all properties with outdoor fire-pits during in-season (Oct 1-May 1). No fire pits shall be constructed on properties that don’t have them, and no outdoor fires of any kind shall be permitted outside of existing fire pits or at properties that do not have fire pits. Guest(s) adding a fire-pit to a property that does not currently have one constitutes additional use of cabin and additional rental fees will be charged in the amount of $200.00. Guests will respect burn bans instituted by the Forestry Commission in times of drought.
- HOT TUBS – NO ONE IS TO CLIMB, SIT, OR STAND ON HOT TUB COVERS. Damage to the Styrofoam core due to abuse/misuse shall result in forfeiture of the security deposit. Guest(s) will add shock every evening the tub has been used, and notify management if additional shock is needed. Glass, beer cans, wine bottles, suntan lotion, exotic creams, toys, soap, bubble bath, etc. are prohibited, as is allowing the tub to become contaminated by bodily emissions. Doing so constitutes additional use of cabin and additional rental fees will be charged $350 and/or all repair costs if used beyond current operational status. Failure to shock the hot tub daily may result in a condition called foliculitis, a harmless but itchy rash due to inflammation of the hair follicles. Guests are fully responsible for maintaining water quality according to instructions provided.
- FURNISHING/FURNITURE - Rearrangement of the furnishings constitutes additional use of cabin and additional rental fees will be charged in the amount of $200.00.
- NON-SMOKING. Smoking is permitted on decks only, WITH ALL HOUSE DOORS & WINDOWS CLOSED, and cigarette and cigar butts must be properly and safely disposed of in the receptacle provided. Smoking in the cabin and/or cigarette butts on the grounds/decks constitutes additional use of cabin and additional rental fees will be charged in the amount of $350.00.
- INDEMNIFICATION AND HOLD HARMLESS - Guest(s) shall be solely responsible for any property damage, accident or injury to any person or loss sustained by any person arising out of or in any way related to Guest(s) use of the premises.
- HOUSE PARTIES - EXCESSIVE SPEEDING – ATVS - DISTRUPTIVE BEHAVIOR - FIREARMS - FIREWORKS. Occupancy and use of premises shall not disturb or offend neighbors or residents. House parties, keg parties, excessive speeding, excessive noise and/or disruptive behavior, discharging of Firearms, BB or Pellet Guns, or Fireworks, etc. will result in guest vacating the property immediately without refund. ATVs are permitted on the mountain provided they are ridden within the speed limits and in a respectful & courteous manner.
- ILLEGAL DRUGS are prohibited on the premises.
- BEAR - DEER - INSECTS. Bear, Deer, Turkey, Ladybugs, Carpenter Bees, Wasps, Scorpions, Ticks, Ants, Chiggers, etc. may be encountered in the mountains. There is no refund for the presence of typical mountain creatures.
- KEY RETURN - Guest(s) is/are responsible for the return of the property key. Failure to do so constitutes additional use of cabin and additional rental fees will be charged commensurate with re-keying or replacing of the locks.
- VIOLATION OF AGREEMENT/CONTRACT. Agent(s) reserves the right to remove renter without refund if any of the above agreed upon items are not met.
- Renter agrees that the security deposit may be used for charges described above when in violation of the rental contract, and/or the credit card used at booking or check-in/registration and that their signature on this contract authorizes same.
Renting Guest's Name (Please Print)
Renting Guest's Signature
The Rest Luxury Cabins
1662 My Mountain Road
Morganton, Georgia 30560
Free ~ 1-877-374-2057 ~~ 706-374-2057
Desk open 9:00a.m. - 6:00p.m. Monday - Saturday
Sundays – Reservations by On-Line Booking Only
© Copyright 1998-2011 by "Above
The Rest Luxury Cabins" No use or duplication
without written permission! Site hosted by jwww.com